About Us

What About H&N Plumbing?

Extraordinary customer service, honesty, and pride in our professional work.


  • H&N Plumbing is a family owned and operated plumbing service, primarily specializing in commercial and residential plumbing projects both small and large. As a premier plumbing specialist; we install, repair and replace bathtubs, showers, combos, faucets, garbage disposals, drains, clogs, etc.. When you need an experienced plumber on call, you can count on Papa’s Plumbers where we’ve done and do it all.

    H&N Plumbing is a professional company committed to quality home improvement, repair, replacement, and energy efficiency updates.

    Our services are varied because we want to take care of you whether it’s an emergency, or a planned remodel. We have expanded into handyman services at the request of our customers years ago so we can insure we can help you on any project inside and even outside your home. If it has to do with your home we should be able to help, or get you pointed in the right direction!

    Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction, Unbeatable Warranties, On-Time Service Guaranteed!

  • Here is a list of some services we provide:

    • Diagnosis and Checkup
    • Installation and Upgrades
    • System Maintenance and Cleaning
    • Other Common Repairs
    • Leaks
    • Sewage Backups
    • Clogged Drains & Drain Cleaning
    • Damaged Sewer Lines
    • Trenchless Pipe Repair
    • Plumbing Camera Inspection
  • A Little About Us

    We are a family owned and operated business providing on-budget and on-schedule plumbing service to hundreds of satisfied clients yearly. Here at H&N Plumbing we pay close attention to a project’s every detail, ensuring nothing is overlooked nor left sub-par. We are committed to thorough daily progress reports, ongoing communication and timely project completion. A smooth process is an important part of what we provide.

    From your initial conversation to scheduling and making payment, we try to make your experience a breeze. Get started, CONTACT US.

  • A Solid Foundation

    Lots of businesses talk about “what” they do and “how” they do it. We dig deeper. Since we began the business in 1970, our team here at H&N Plumbing has built on a foundation of beliefs that drive our daily decisions and that target our focus. They are what make us special.

    And they are captured in just four simple words – Integrity, Value, Design and Respect. Beliefs that are simple but not easy. Some professional plumbing companies may do one or two of these but no one consistently focuses on and delivers on these three promises like we do here at H&N Plumbing.

  • Simple Scheduling

    Our receptionist will discuss your needs and send a qualified plumber to your home for all your smaller jobs. For your larger projects an estimator will request information on your project, pictures, plans, whichever information will help the estimating process. 60% of projects are biddable by phone, text and/or email, while the remaining 40% may require an on-site visit.

    We’ve entered the 21st century, so no more scheduling an “on-site” estimate for a simple project, save your valuable time and get an estimate by phone or email first!